01 September 2010

i'm also going to chronicle super embarrassing alt-emo-kid stories of mine and Derek Robertson's past because they are too depressing and ridiculous not to be written down for posterity.

Derek Robertson: "One time like all my cds were stolen when I was 13, so I shoveled snow all winter listening to the only two I had left, "Something to Write Home About" and the first Anniversary album." (asked why they were stolen) "Accidentally left my cd wallet on the lunch table during auditions for "Arsenic and Old Lace", worst day ever."

On Garden State:
Derek Robertson: "I saw that with this girl I liked on my 15th birthday and we were both just like O_O so deep"
Alex Phillips: "I had a boyfriend when I was 15 who looked like Zach Braff and he loved it so much. He was the dude I first banged. Everytime I look at Zach Braff I think of the worst day of my life, followed by a huge blue Slurpee."

Derek Robertson: "My first girlfriend got emotionally mad at me while we were listening to NMH and playing Street Fighter cause I kept winning so I had to let her win. She made me cry while we were watching The Decemberists at an outdoor music festival."

this is going to keep going, by the way. a series, if you will.

No comments: