01 September 2010

"i'm okay with being unimpressive, i sleep better" is a real movie line HOW?

i'm watching Garden State. THIS MOVIE IS REAL YOU GUYS, IT'S PATHETIC AND BULLSHIT AND IT WAS TOTALLY FUNDED BY A MAJOR STUDIO. I CAN MAKE ANY MOVIE I WANT WHEN I GROW UP. I particularly like watching Zach Braff pretend to be high. choke on a dick, Zach Braff. Peter Sarsgaard is shaggable, however.

also, last night taught me that i hate everyone, can't trust anyone, and everyone can kindly go fuck themselves with a piece of glass up the urethra.

my plan for the rest of the week involves a mini-road trip to escape dumb cunts, see my actual friends, and continuing to ride solo like Jason Derulo. i see what you did there, Derulo. also, school and work. also, two more cupcakes in the freezer. also, re-developing my addiction to staying up all night watching movies. sleep is failing me.

No comments: